Fiio E17k review from Headphone Bar: The upgraded Fiio E17k features a very slim metal case, making it a great portable size. It works as a usb dac for computers, a headphone amp for portable devices and has a coaxial input. The E17k decodes up to 24 bit audio at up to 96k sampling rate over usb, has adjustable bass, treble and balance. The amp section is an improved design using better quality parts and allows 3 gain settings and 60 volume levels + Output impedance is low, making for a good match with sensitive earphones and low impedance headphones.
1 year warranty.
- Output power: 200mW @ 32Ohm
- Headphone Impedance Range: 16 Ω ~ 150 Ω; output impedance = 1.1 ohm
● SNR:≥113dB（A weight）[AMP]
● Distortion: 0.003%
- ● Battery capacity, charging time and using time:1500Mah/3.5H/15H
● Size: 96mm x 55mm x 15.2mm
● Weight: 110g
- Inputs: USB, Line-in, Coaxial
- Bass / Trebel adjustments: -10 to +10 dB
Includes: E17k, carry bag, 3.5mm cable, adaptor for coaxial, usb cable, 2x silicone bands