Fiio Q1 portable DAC / headphone amp
The Q1 is a slim DAC with a usb input to go out to headphones or powered speakers and it can be used as a headphone amp, with its 3.5mm input. The Q1 can run from usb power full time, connected to a computer and can also be used portably from its battery power. It can connect with an android phone via a micro usb - micro usb cable, or to an iphone/ipad with the included usb cable + the apple camera connection kit cable, sold separately.
The Q1 is similar to the E10k, but with a battery power and 3.5mm line in, Q1 is more flexible and can be used with a wider variety of gear. The design is also very appealing in this price range - design and fit/finish are sharp.
- usb in supports mp3, 16/44 cd quality and any high res music you buy up to 24bit/96k bitrates
- 3.5mm headphone out on top
- 3.5mm on bottom is line in for use as an amp - is a line out when usb in is used
- battery life: avg 30 hours
- output: 190mW @ 32 ohm
- weight: 100g
- size: 13.1mm x 56mm x 97mm
- output impedance: 0.3 ohms (will not alter frequency response of very low impedance earphones)
- charge time: 4 hours